Your colleagues at LYRASIS welcome the opportunity to meet you. Stop by our
booth, hear one of our experts speak, or join us to discuss hot topics,
trends and best practices at one of the following upcoming events.
State and Regional Presence
- Society of American Archivists ARCHIVES 2017 (7/23-7/29) LYRASIS and ArchivesSpace staff will be manning our booths (LYRASIS #909 and ArchivesSpace #908) to tell you the latest happenings atLYRASIS and ArchivesSpace and how we can help your archive, museum, and library. Christine Di Bella, ArchivesSpace, presenting “All Together Now: Moving Ahead by Working as a Community” as part of the Building Better Bridges: Strategies and Best Practices for Engaging Archival Communities on 7/28 from 10:00-11:00 am. Tom Clareson, LYRASIS, presenting session on disaster-planning for performing arts collections as part of the Performing Arts Section on 7/28 from 11:15 am-12:30 pm.
- SEFLIN (Southeast Florida Library Information Network) 2017 Regional Conference (7/27) Lisa Larson will be at the LYRASIS table to tell you how LYRASIS can save your institution money through our products and services.
- Penn State Archives Symposium 2017 (8/6/-8/8) Christine Di Bella from ArchivesSpace will be attending this conference in University, PA.
- National Conference of the African American Librarians 2017 Conference (8/9-813) Stop by the LYRASIS booth #5 and ask speak to Jennifer Bielewski, Beth Scheinfeld, Stephanie Moreland and Angella Graham about our new membership tier, Leaders Circle, and get an update on the Catalyst Fund winners.
- American Association for State and Local History (AASLH) 2017 Conference (9/6-9/9) LYRASIS and Conservation Center for Art & Historic Artifacts staff will be in booth #601. Leigh Grinstead is presenting “Community-Supported Software Today" on 9/7 from 11 am - 12:15 pm. She is also presenting "StEPping up Collection Stewardship of Digital Materials" on 9/8 from 4:00-5:15 pm. Annie Peterson and Hannah Rosen along with Frances Harrell from NEDCC are presenting a workshop “Digital Preservation for Individuals and Small Institutions" on 9/9 from 1:00-4:30pm.