Your colleagues at LYRASIS welcome the opportunity to meet you. Stop by our booth, hear one of our experts speak, or join us to discuss hot topics, trends and best practices at one of the following upcoming events.
State and Regional Presence
- NFAS Open Access and Beyond 2017 Conference (10/2-10/3) Jill Grog will be representing LYRASIS at this program being held at the Embassy Suites Old Town Alexandria, VA.
- Georgia Libraries Conference 2017 (10/4-10/6) Teddy Gray and Jennifer Bielewski will be at the LYRASIS booth #74. Stop by and ask them what LYRASIS can do for your organization. Teddy Gray is presenting on a panel entitled "Vendorbrarians: Agents of the Dark Side or Partners in Acquisitio
- LYRASIS Member Summit 2017 (10/11-10/12) Our second annual Member Summit, an in-person event that will be held in Philadelphia, PA. This summit will continue the discussions on innovation, content and technology stemming from our last two years of Leaders Forums, as well as focus on our 2017 Catalyst Fund projects, and looking ahead to next year's Catalyst Fund.
- Internet Librarian 2017 (10/23-10/25) Registration discounts available for LYRASIS members. Check out the LYRASIS website for further details on how we can help your institution save some money.
- Charleston Conference 2017 (11/6-11/10) LYRASIS is excited to once again be participating in the Charleston Conference Vendor Showcase on 11/7. Our informed staff will be manning the LYRASIS table #75. Stop by to say hi to Lisa Larson, Teddy Gray, Robert Miller, Celeste Feather, Sharla Lair and Jill Grogg. We are excited to tell you about our latest eResources offers and update you on our Open Access Initiatives program.