DuraCloud is an open source, hosted service that makes it easy to
control where and how your organization preserves content in the cloud.
DuraCloud enables your institution to store content with expert cloud
storage providers while adding lightweight features that enable digital
preservation, data access, and data sharing. The service is also
available from 4Science via DuraCloud Europe.
DuraCloud is designed to meet the needs of cultural heritage institutions, with features including:
- Storage and replication of content across multiple providers via a
desktop tool, REST API, command line, or through a web-accessible
- Bit integrity health reports on all content at least twice per year
- Multiple content transfer interfaces, with options for both novice and technical staff
- Predictable annual billing and the option to add additional storage at any time
- Flexibility to combine private storage, public access, and dark archive options
- Integrations to support repository backup, archival file storage, and website archiving
- Optional administrative access controls
Take a look at the DuraCloud Guide to get answers to common questions and the Subscription Guide to see which subscription is right for you. You can also watch our latest webinar. If you like what you see, request a quote! There is special pricing (PDF) available for subscriptions of 20 TB or more.