These are smaller, more nimble, gatherings across the US, Canada and soon the globe, to discuss, explore and workshop ideas, problems and potential solutions that might be funded. Experts from the LYRASIS team and from the LYRASIS membership bring new concepts, trends and ideas to be roundtabled. Typically there are 4-8 meetings each year. Output is shared and posted for discussion. This is open for all Leaders Circle members and by invitation for anyone else.
Over the last year and a half, LYRASIS has hosted 21 Leaders Forums, regional in-person meetings pulling together a diverse cross section of thought leaders to discuss, dissect and focus on cross-functional opportunities. These sessions have become the ideas factory for our Leaders Circle and help us identify the needs, challenges and opportunities you face on a daily basis. We would love to have you join us for an upcoming session. Please contact us to participate.2018 Forum Dates and Locations
- March 29 – Richmond, VA, at the Valentine Museum
- April 6 – San Francisco, CA, Letterform Archive
- May 15 – Kansas City, MO, Kansas City Public Library, Central Library, Helzberg Auditorium
- May 17 – Providence RI Fleet Library at the Rhode Island School of Design
- June 7 – Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Public Library at The Lounge at 303 North