A research database providing downloadable access to psychological tests, measures, scales, and other assessments as well as descriptive and administrative information
The database's coverage focuses on both published and unpublished tests developed by researchers but not made commercially available.
Each record includes a summary that describes the test, with its purpose; some history of its development; data on the scope of the test, test implementation, a high-level overview of the test's development, and reliability and validity data (when available).
Most records link to a variety of materials describing the test in peer-reviewed literature, technical reports, or dissertations as well as links to related peer-reviewed literature describing test development, review, or use. Most records also include the actual test instrument.
The following are just some examples of the types of measures, scales, inventories, questionnaires, and tests included:
*Scales for Beliefs, Relationships, or Expectancies
*Aggression, Coping, or Functional Status Questionnaires
*Occupational Measures (I/O)
*Resilience, Anger Response, or Substance Abuse Inventories
- Approximately 3,500 records of mainly unpublished tests from 1910-present
- Repository of test records from other APA databases (PsycINFO, PsycARTICLES, PsycBOOKs, and PsycEXTRA)
- Each test has a master record along with supplemental records that describe its development, use, and review
- About 70% of Tests include full text that can be downloaded and used; many include additional resources such as instructions or scoring sheets
- Links to the original record from PsycINFO® or PsycEXTRA® - for current subscribers
More information is available at Ovid PsycTESTS
Vendor requires direct license with the library.