Be a Part of the Discussion - at the LYRASIS Member Summit Philadelphia
October 11-12, 2017
We're excited to hold our second annual Member Summit, an in-person event that will be held in Philadelphia on October 11-12. This summit will continue the discussions on innovation, content and technology stemming from our last two years of Leaders Forums, as well as focus on our 2017 Catalyst Fund projects, and looking ahead to next year's Catalyst Fund.
We are honored to announce Deanna Marcum as our 2017 Annual Member Summit Keynote Speaker on October 11 at the Westin Philadelphia.
Deanna Marcum is senior advisor to Ithaka S+R's program areas in Educational Transformation and Libraries & Scholarly Communication. She previously served as Ithaka S+R's managing director. Click here for more information.
Our summit will include:
- Presentations by this year's Catalyst Fund winners with project updates
- A junior shark tank session to work through your ideas for next year's Catalyst Fund cycle
- Workshop sessions that will offer you hands-on training and consulting for your back office challenges
- Panels and speakers focused on content, open source technologies and digital services
- In-person collaboration with your fellow members and leaders in the archives, libraries and museums community
Speakers and agenda to be announced soon.