McGraw-Hill eBook Library provides online access to McGraw-Hill Education’s Education, Medical, Business, and Technical core content including:
- Medical: Includes highly specialized clinical books in important categories such as pathology and radiology. It includes manuals for some of the major books such as Harrison’s and Williams as well as the nursing library which gives nurses the information they need to advance their education and career..
- Business: Titles covering multiple core categories, ranging from Business Skills to Leadership & Management, Critical Workplace Skills, Career Advice and Finance & Investing.
- Computing & TAB Certification: Test prep titles on IT certifications like CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+, as well as the most current content for IT professionals. DIY titles range from high level projects to basic crafts for kids.
- Language: Help students succeed in their ELT, Spanish and French courses. This collection features a diverse list of titles, including the Practice Makes Perfect series.
- Student Study Aids: Course review that includes comprehensive prep for GRE, SAT, ACT, GED, and other standardized exams – in addition to the Schaum’s Course Outlines series.
LYRASIS members may subscribe or purchase at any time.