Through a SAGE Premier consortial agreement, participating members of LYRASIS will gain electronic access to approximately 645 journals spanning a wide range of subject areas including business, humanities, social sciences, and science, technology and medicine.
SAGE’s electronic journal package represents one of the largest collections in the social sciences and now includes an extensive STM list. All SAGE journal content is peer-reviewed and the quality of our content continues to improve year after year.
A subscription to SAGE Premier includes the following:
- Electronic access to approximately 650+ peer-reviewed journals on SAGE Journal Online platform
- New journals launched by SAGE will be available immediately upon go-live in the Premier package; other new titles will become available the year following titles acquisition
- Perpetual access to journal content published by SAGE during the term of the Agreement
- Interdisciplinary: SAGE publishes journals across 40 disciplines in the business, humanities, social sciences, and science, technology, and medicine fields
- 47% of content in the package is ranked in the Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports®
- Archiving: SAGE participates in Portico, LOCKKS, CLOCKSS and the Dutch National Library archiving initiatives
- Access via SAGE Journals Online, SAGE's online journal delivery platform, powered by HighWire Press, winner of the PSP Award for Excellence for Best Platform
- Enhanced search features including Quick Search, Advanced Search and Browse by Topic
- SAGE Journal Email Alerts for tables of contents notifications, announcements, and keyword, author, and citation alerts
- COUNTER-compliant (Release 2) usage statistics
- OpenURL Linking, and linking to CrossRef, PubMed®, and ISI Web of Knowledge
- Toll-free inter-journal linking between citing articles within SAGE Journals
- Online and other HighWire-hosted content
2015 Title List
2014 Title List
2013 Title List
The subscription period is January 1 through December 31. Subscriptions may be started at other times during the year. LYRASIS has negotiated a central license with Sage. Participating libraries must agree to abide by the terms along with their order. A copy of the license is available upon request.
LYRASIS has negotiated a central license with the best possible terms. Participating institutions placing new orders will be asked to agree to abide by the terms at that time.