Pronunciator is a language learning service and uses a combination of interactive techniques (e.g. virtual coaching, pronunciation analysis), and proven methods (e.g. audio lessons, scored quizzes), in a structured learning approach that focuses on the intensive reinforcement of what is learned.
Pronunciator Major Features demo available here
- 94 languages to learn, taught in any of 57 languages
- An average of 10,000 instructional phrases per language
- ESL course with 50,000 instructional phrases, taught in 57 non-English languages
- Live online conversation classes weekly
- Video phrases let learners learn by both seeing and hearing
- Over 500,000 hours of audio lessons
- All-inclusive apps
- Fully accessible and responsive HTML5
- Advanced pronunciation and pitch analysis
- Custom Course Designer enables educators to create and deploy customized courses
- Interactive Music, Poetry, and Movies
- Over 5,000 downloadable PDF phrasebooks
In another of our very succesful “more the merrier” offers, LYRASIS has negotiated a pricing structure that is based on the number of total participants; the more participants, the better the LYRASIS Member discount. We are currently at a 20% discount off of list price for our member libraries. The group term is July 1-June 30, annually, and new subscribers can pro-rate accordingly
LYRASIS has negotiated a central license with the best possible terms. Participating institutions placing new orders will be asked to agree to abide by the terms at that time.