Mosio has morphed Text a Librarian into an all-in-one (Chat + Email + Text Messaging + Facebook) support tool for libraries, expanding the customer service digital footprint of libraries to mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Mosio enables librarians to respond to patron queries across multiple channels from websites, blogs and electronic resources from a single location.
Implementation is simple, with copy and paste support tabs/widget code for library websites, blogs and popular library online resources. Plugins and apps are available for Drupal, Joomla!, Wordpress and Facebook.
2-way SMS (Text Messaging) reference solution
- Premier, carrier approved messaging system: no spam / no 3rd party vendors / no server requirements
- TextChat functions: respond to patron questions and comments
- Quicksend functions: send a patron a text message
- Alerts functions: send a group of patrons a text message broadcast
- Auto-response functions: send automated messages to patrons when they text in
- Support Widget functions: allow patrons to submit a question via your website and respond with a text to the patron’s phone
- Inbound / Outbound reporting and statistics / Downloadable Transcripts
Chat messaging solution
- Fully integrated chat system: no server requirements Chat module functions: Have chat conversations with patrons on your website
- Web support widgets / tabs: provide patrons with different locations and versions of widgets for them to start a chat
- Inter-librarian chat: use chat to communicate with other library staff members
Email messaging solution
- Web support widgets / tabs: provide patrons with different locations and versions of widgets for them to start an email conversation
- Answer Templates: Create and manage answers to commonly asked questions via email, chat & SMS
Three plans are available:
- Shakespeare: Up to 20 logins; 40,000 outbound SMS; unlimited messaging from inbound SMS, chats, emails, widgets, plugins and apps, phone support.
- Austen: Up to 10 logins; 25,000 outbound SMS; unlimited messaging from inbound SMS, chats, emails, widgets, plugins and apps.
- Seuss: Up to 5 logins; 15,000 outbound SMS; unlimited messaging from inbound SMS, chats, emails, widgets, plugins and apps.
Group Term of December 1- November 30, annually. LYRASIS Members may join at any time and terms will be prorated as needed. Minimum 6 month term.