PowerNotes is a subscription software service that fills the digital reading and writing void for students by providing a scientifically designed interface on top of all digital sources. This means students can efficiently annotate, organize, cite, and track research while eliminate the copy/paste process entirely. With a simple outline-based organization process, content gathered by students is automatically structured into an easy-to-digest format. Features include:
- Source information is automatically tracked and linked to all content added to a project, deterring accidental plagiarism or the use of paper-writing services.
- Capture and format citations with a few simple clicks to create robust bibliographies.
- Integrates seamlessly into existing courses with a suite of LMS integrations.
- Displays library database search results in parallel with Google search results to improve library usage.
- Trackable data provides insightful metrics showing the utilization of their librarians.