Books24x7 Public Library Bundle is an integrated offering of two collections from Books24x7 that supply current, accurate information and ideas covering important computer basics and wellness subjects. This offering provides access to the complete contents of hundreds of best-selling digitized titles, including new titles added weekly, in a fully-searchable Web-based environment.
Ideal for any desktop user
OfficeEssentials focuses on the most commonly used office applications and graphic programs employed today. With titles from such popular book series as For Dummies, Step by Step and Plain & Simple, OfficeEssentials offers users practical, "how-to" advice in an easy-to-understand language without the technical jargon. Desktop users can find directions for and answers to questions on a wide range of desktop applications, including Adobe® Photoshop®, Internet browsers, Linux and Macintosh® OS, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Windows®, mobile devices, PC basics, and more.
Addresses work-life and health concerns
Well-BeingEssentials provides a resource for patrons to research and understand topics of importance to them. Well-BeingEssentials covers issues pertaining to daily living, family and care giving, health and wellness and working/studying smarter, including numerous topics such as career development, career transitions, emotional well-being, mental health, parenting, relationships, personal finance, stress management, work-life balance, and much more.
iPod & iTunes for Dummies
The Unofficial Guide to Microsoft Office Access 2007
Learn Excel from Mr. Excel:
277 Excel Mysteries Solved
Feed Your Family Right!: How to Make
Smart Food and Fitness
Choices for a Healthy Lifestyle
Eliminate Stress from Your Life
Forever: A Simple Program for Better
Don't forget to take advantage of Books24x7's new Library Client Community
, where librarians can easily download the necessary materials and tools needed by the patrons to help them stay knowledgeable and informed. The materials include but not limited to:
MARC records instructions
Reporting Site instructions
Please be sure to select "Lou Mutty" as your account representative menu during the registration process.
1. Does this offer include a perpetual access option? No. These collections are only offered on a subscription basis because their title content is designed to grow significantly over time.
2. Are MARC records included in the subscription price? Yes. Books24x7 partners with The Donohue Group
to provide subscribers with high-quality MARC records during implementation and as new content is added.
3. Is Books24x7 COUNTER compliant? No, but they supply COUNTER style reports.
4. What is their dual authentication requirement? To satisfy publisher concerns, Books24x7 requires subscribers to authenticate two ways.
5. Does support and training cost extra? No. Technical support, customer support and training are all included in the subscription price.
6. How is collection content selected for addition or deletion? Books24x7's Editorial Advisory Board manages strategic alliances with more than 250 publishers. When making decisions to add or delete title content, they consider relevancy, quality, currency, usage reports, integration issues, and user feedback.