SAGE Video collections
are created for use across higher education, to support pedagogical needs for undergraduate teaching and learning, through to higher level academic research.
Each collection is overseen by an editorial board, and has contributions from SAGE book and journal editors and authors across the world. Every video features closed captioning with metadata tags, so faculty can quickly search and clip videos to share with students via learning management systems. The collections include new and originally produced videos by SAGE.
Content is highly discoverable through provision of abstracts, title level MARC records, and discovery service indexing.
Video Collections include:
- Business and Management
- Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Research Methods
- Research Methods Practical Research and Academic Skills NEW for 2018