An institution may subscribe to the DSM-5® Library
- DSM-5® Handbook of Differential Diagnosis
- DSM-5® Clinical Cases
The LYRASIS central license for PsychiatryOnline includes:
- Remote access for authorized users
- No concurrent usage restrictions
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
- Library branding
- PDA downloads
- Ability to email full text of individual sections to colleagues
- Regular updating
is available with additional information.
The subscription period is January 1 through December 31. Subscriptions may be started at other times during the year, but will be prorated.
LYRASIS has negotiated a central license with the best possible terms. Participating institutions placing new orders will be asked to agree to abide by the terms at that time.