The complete 50 volume set of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels: Collected Works, published by Lawrence & Wishart, is available exclusively on Project MUSE.
This definitive English language edition of the Collected Works, published between 1975 and 2005 and covering 60 years of Marx and Engels writings, including the complete correspondence and newly discovered works, is now available for the first time in electronic form.
Almost every volume contains material published for the first time in English and this 50-volume edition is the most complete in any language.
Fully searchable on the MUSE platform
- Largest collection of translations into English of their complete works covering 1835-1895
- Includes formerly unpublished manuscripts and letters
- Philosophical, historical, political, and economic works
- Marx’s Capital with preliminary versions and works directly connected with it, particularly the Economic Manuscripts of 1857-58 (Grundrisse der Kritik der Politischen Ökonomie)
- Letters rich in theoretical content providing an indispensable biographical source
Available for one-time purchase.
LYRASIS has negotiated a central license with the best possible terms. Participating institutions placing new orders will be asked to agree to abide by the terms at that time.