eHRAF World Cultures database contains ethnographic collections covering all aspects of cultural and social life, making it an ideal repository of cultural knowledge for anthropological and cross-cultural research within and across disciplines.
- subject indexing at the paragraph level provided by HRAF anthropologists
- Subjects are used in indexing and searching the ethnographic texts in eHRAF are based on the Outline of Cultural Materials (OCM)
- Detailed and precise searching for concepts not easily found with keywords
- Researchers can search by cultures, subjects, regions, and even subsistence types.
- As part of the LYRASIS consortial agreement, members receive a 15-20% discount off list.