MIT Press Direct is the best way for libraries to offer MIT Press eBooks to their patrons.
Key Subject Areas
Key subject areas covered in the complete collection include:
art and architecture, biomedical sciences, business and finance, computer science, cognitive science, design, education, environment, game studies, humanities, information science, linguistics, neuroscience, new media, philosophy, and social sciences.
MIT Press Direct Purchase Options
- MIT Direct Frontlist, which includes term access to the backlists and archives
- MIT Direct Backlists
- MIT Direct Archives
- MIT Direct Complete, a purchase of the Frontlist, Backslists and Archives
Subject collections are also available:
- Environmental science
- Science, technology, and society
- DRM-free: users can print, copy and paste, and download PDFs by chapter
- Unlimited simultaneous users
- Tiered pricing based on Carnegie classifications
- Free OCLC MARC records and KBART files
- COUNTER usage statistics and SUSHI reports
- No ongoing maintenance fees
All collections are available for one-time purchase with no annual ongoing hosting fee.
LYRASIS has negotiated a central license with the best possible terms. Participating institutions placing new orders will be asked to agree to abide by the terms at that time.