MIT Press Journal subscriptions give you the content you need from a trusted, mission-driven, not-for-profit scholarly publisher devoted to the widest dissemination of its content.
Subscribers provide their patrons a wide range of high-quality scholarship, including many of the most influential titles in their fields, from MIT Press by subscribing to journal packages.
MIT Press Journals Subscription Options
MIT Press Journals Features
- MIT Press Journals Complete
- MIT Press Journals Subscription Collections
- Arts & Humanities
- International Affairs, History, and Political Science
- Science & Technology
- DRM-free content
- Unlimited simultaneous users
- Free access to backfile content for duration of subscription (many titles go back to 1999)
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Citation download, social sharing, and eTOC alerts
- COUNTER usage reporting
LYRASIS members may subscribe at any time during the year for a subscription. Term is January 1 - December 31. No prorating. Subscriber will receive access to all journal issues published during that calendar year.
LYRASIS has negotiated a central license with the best possible terms. Participating institutions placing new orders will be asked to agree to abide by the terms at that time.