With ArchivesSpace you can:
Work with knowledgeable experts in ArchivesSpace throughout every aspect of your hosting experience, from initial inquiry to migration to final set-up.
- Get the best of Archon and Archivists' Toolkit with more functionality, support and a vibrant community.
- Manage the lifecycle of your archival collections, including accessioning, arrangement and description, authority control, rights, and event tracking.
- Create archival description compliant with DACS and ISAAR-CPF and other standards.
- Import and export in critical data format standards, such as EAD, EAC, MARCXML, MODS, and Dublin Core.
- Determine your specific configurable staff permissions for improved workflow and security.
With Lyrasis ArchivesSpace hosting,
- Hosting plans are tiered to accommodate repositories of all sizes, including solo archivists.
- Hosting clients have access to the ArchivesSpace user documentation and video training library
and up to 10 hours of technical and user support. (Additional training and support is available for purchase.)
- Work with knowledgeable migration specialists to efficiently migrate legacy data into ArchivesSpace.
- Discounts are available for solo archivists, Lyrasis members, ArchivesSpace members and multiservice hosting contracts with CollectionSpace and DSpaceDirect.
Your hosted ArchivesSpace:
- Is installed on secure Amazon Web Services cloud-hosted servers with 24x7 monitoring, daily backups, and disaster recovery.
- Provides hassle-free software updates and maintenance.
- Offers personalized public interface theming and URL for standard hosting tiers.
- Can expand the capabilities of your instance by adding plugins.
- Can Integrate with other systems and enhance capabilities by using the API and OAI-PMH configuration.
Discounts are available for Solo Archivists, Lyrasis members, ArchivesSpace members, and multiservice hosting contracts with CollectionSpace and DSpaceDirect.